Monday, April 13, 2009

Frédéric Leclercq - Dragonforce


Time: 3pm
*Beep Beep* Looking at my mobile was Fred that reads: "Hi Jan, just got in 15mins ago, could you be at the venue at 6pm with an Eclipse tuned to Eb? Sorry for the late notice, can't wait to see you!" Oh boy...I was halfway through baking a fruitcake, with eggs and flour all over...and I looked at the clock and went "Fred, I'm gonna murder you."

Time: 6pm
*Ring Ring* Fred on the line: "Jan, where are you? Did you get my msg earlier on?" Oh boy I did. "Yes babe, I'm on my way...I left you a note, did you not receive it?"

Time: 6.20pm
I was warmly received by Charles from Clairvoyant Records and he brought me to Fred. The credit has to go to Charles for the amazing job he has done to making this whole show a success!

So here I am with Fred...and this picture is dedicated especially to Makoto san, President of ESP Japan.